Pages

Fierce Red Lipstick

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hello Lilies!

FRL Model
I wanted to take a moment and use this post as a chance to tell you about a really great company with a really great cause! The company is Fierce Red Lipstick and they are local right out of Marion, Indiana. They are a company whose goal is to inspire women to look good, feel good, and do good! The CEO, Katara McCarty created this line inspired by her niece Jazz who recently passed away. I have had the pleasure of being able to work with Katara and see her work first hand. It is so refreshing to see someone so passionate for others in what they do! I personally love this brand because it is inspiring women to be bold, strong, and most of all FIERCE!

So where can you get it?! Fierce Red Lipstick products are available at www.fierceredlipstick.com and also at the Claire Clark Beauty Lounge that was recently opened in Marion, Indiana (if you are around this area). The prices for these lipsticks are not expensive, running $20 for a tube of lipstick and varying depending on items. AND, there are so many different colors and options it will make your head spin! My personal favorite? That would have to be "LaLa!" This color is a deep burgundy that has been my absolute favorite to wear this time of season. It gives your outfit the perfect "pop" of color that it beautiful for the fall!

FRL Model wearing "LaLa"
Lastly, I have to express that when you purchase a Fierce Red Lipstick item, a portion of your purchase will be going towards helping young girls discover their self worth and inner fierceness! This will be displayed to youth camps that will hopefully be spread throughout the nation.

Through my outfits I love expressing my character and who I am. I love that this company gives women the chance to do the same through their lipstick! Until next time lilies, be bold, be creative, and most of all be FIERCE!

XoXo,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs