Pages

Work it Wednesday

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hello Lilies!


Today is what I like to call "Work it Wednesday!" This morning I woke up feeling a little edgy and fabulous (AS SHOULD ALL OF YOU!). I felt a little inspired by Chris Brown's fashion style and decided to copy a look he had done in one of his videos. BUT, on my budget and with different shoes. Plus, I was super happy with the weather today and decided that a light leather jacket would be just fine for the day.

PRICES ANYONE?

Jacket: $0 (A GIFT) --> BUT, I was doing my research and there are plenty of places; H&M, Forever 21, that sell leather jackets for $60 or under. It all depends on your style preference. Mine has a little padding in the shoulders for an extra flair.

White Tee: $3 (Walmart), take advantage of the clearance section!

Red/Black Flannel: $18 (Kohl's), some of their flannels are going on sale, not sure why but I cannot complain about it!

Black Jeans: $17.50 (American Eagle), I am telling you people, LOOK IN THE CLEARANCE SECTION! And American Eagle is always doing deals on jeans!

Boots: $30 (Maurices), Maurices is a great place for reasonably priced shoes! I never knew this until I went there and browsed around. Good quality and great price!

I love sales and I love fashion, thankfully the two go hand in hand! Until next time Lilies!

XoXo,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs