Pages

Too Cute Tuesday

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hello Lilies!

First off, let me apologize for my lack of posting this past week. My husband and I just bought a new house and I will be without WiFi for another week! Nevertheless, we are super excited and have been running around like crazy trying to get our house in order. This will not stop me from posting and I will be keeping up with my normal posting schedule this week!

For those of you that live in Indiana you should know that we had gorgeous weather yesterday for the end of October! It was almost 80 degrees! I mean, SERIOUSLY! The weather was gorgeous but threw a couple of people off for what they should wear. If you are like me, all of my summer clothes and shoes were tucked away in storage containers till Fall and Winter are over. I didn't want to wear shorts because, well, it's OCTOBER. But I didn't want to wear full on fall/winter clothes and burn up. And then I ran into this little cutie!




Emily Wright
Her name is Emily Wright and she is a nursing student at the college I attend. Her outfit was perfect for the crazy hit of gorgeous weather. She took a cute spring outfit, with her skirt and blouse, and added fall essentials; cardigan and boots, to make the perfect blend! And of course I have to mention the great deals that brought this outfit to life!

Cardigan: Walmart, $10

Blouse: Borrowed

Skirt: Plato's Closet, $6

Boots: Shoe Carnival, $30

Emily did a wonderful job making her outfit wearable in the sudden case of summer weather at the end of October and that's why she is featured on "Too Cute Tuesday!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs