Pages

Bound for Freedom

Wednesday, November 19, 2014


Hello Lilies! 

I know it has been a while but I will get back in the swing of things, PROMISE! I have some things in the works for the next couple of posts so be prepared! 

Tonight I wanted to highlight another company that I believe is doing amazing things! This company is called "Bound for Freedom." I love this company not only because they sell fair trade products and social justice merchandise, but because they are a movement. They understand that everyone is battling something, and that everyone desires freedom from something. Whether it be your financial problems, addictions, oppression, ANYTHING. I know my blog is all about saving money and with this company you can still do that. But if you were going to spend money, do it for a company with a great cause. Every purchase from Bound for Freedom helps and supports a cause. It can go to sex trafficking victims or child soldiers, but whatever the cause may be it goes to helping others find their freedom!

Below I have shown some of their products which are featured on their website as well as in their store in St. Joseph, MI. 













Bound for Freedom is a company that should be recognized for all of the good it is bringing to others! For more information about the company and their goals and merchandise, visit, 


 Until next time!

XoXo,

Katie








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs