Pages

Surprise, Surprise!

Sunday, October 12, 2014






Hello Lilies!

As you can see from the photo to the right I am excited about a lovely new outfit that I have purchased. Want to know why? Well, to me it's obvious for 2 reasons.

Reason #1.
This outfit all together (minus the watch) was under $27.00!!

But... that's not even the best part...

Reason #2.
The outfit, minus the shoes (which were still a great steal) is from... wait for it ... drumroll please ... GOODWILL!

Yes Lilies! Jeans, top, and scarf, ALL FROM GOODWILL. I cannot fully express to you my level of excitement about this. I would first off like to thank my little brother for giving me this amazing idea on how to save and show you all!

Saving is something that I want to make my specialty and in order to do that I need to search for ways to do that. Goodwill may not be the first place you would think to go when you want to spend some money but do not count it out! Goodwill is perfectly capable of making you trendy you just need to open your mind and get creative with it! Trust me, it is not always easy but I am trying to do the same. My goal is to help those who do not have much to work with what they do have and still feel confident and beautiful! Trendiness on a budget is possible people!

Top (Goodwill) : $4.29

Jeans (Goodwill) : $6.99

Scarf (Goodwill) : $6.99

Total from Goodwill : $18.27 + $1.28 (tax) = $19.55

Shoes (Maurices clearance) : $6.95

Grand total of outfit : $26.50!




Style comes in all different types but know that where you least expect it to be it is there! I would love to hear from you and what you think about this so I am excepting challenges and ideas! Send me request of what you would like to see me do on a budget and I will do my best to get it done. I would also love to see any outfits or ideas that you have come up with and recognize you for it! Everyone deserves to feel good about their steals!


Follow me on twitter @KatieMikell & on Instagram @Katelyn_Mikell and send me your latest finds and ideas! I would love, love, love to hear from you!

Till next time! XoXo,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs