Pages

Clearance is Key

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hello Lilies!

This weekend I did a little shopping and let me tell you something, GO TO THE CLEARANCE SECTION! You will be so surprised with some of the stores that are more on the expensive side. Like I have said before if I could afford J.Crew I would buy the majority of their collection. Be aware Lilies! J.Crew along with many other stores has a clearance section. I found some great sales going on since we are transitioning fully into the fall season.

These green beauties are from the lovely Target! I love Target and their clearance items are some of the best items that I own. Since fall boots are coming into play a lot of their spring shoes are going on sale. I would not hesitate to go to their website and check them out.

Price: $20.00


Want to know something even more awesome? There are stores that are already putting some of their older fall boots on the sale rack! These brown babes are from none other than KOHLS. I love them because they literally go with anything, and they were only $24! I am going to make these puppies last me a LONG while.

This shirt was one of my favorite pick ups this weekend from Express! Express is having a lot of sales and their clearance rack is to die for. I am a huge fan of Express so when I saw the clearance rack I went nuts! This sassy cheetah top will go great under my leather jacket this fall. The price you ask? $15.50!

Plaid is one of my absolute favorite things, especially for this fall season. This top is from one of my favorite stores called "Constance Boutique." They are a small boutique in Marion, Indiana and their style is amazing. I got this cute and trendy top on their clearance rack for $19.60! I love this boutique because they post constantly on their Instagram and whatever you see you can order over the phone! Because I love you all I am willing to give you the Instagram page :)

http://instagram.com/constanceboutique





Lastly, I cannot forget this lovely number. If you cannot read the tag from where you are reading this short sleeve sweater is from The Loft. I am a sucker for their clothes and you guessed it, their clearance rack is AMAZING. The reason I love this sweater so much is not just because it was only $17 but because of the beautiful detail! I love jewels and beading, it's the subtle detail that makes it pop.

I hope that my finds have encouraged you to explore more than the normal priced items when you walk into a store! I love finding fashion for a great steal! 

XoXo, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs