Pages

Vests on Vests on Vests!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hello Lilies!

Lately the trend of fall and winter vests have been making its way into my heart, and I am not complaining. I am absolutely in LOVE with vests! I love really simple ones but I am starting to like the printed ones as well. They are easy to pair over sweaters and you can dress them up or dress them down! Well, we all know that J.Crew is selling them but those prices are a little bit too pricey for me. If ever I am able to afford them, that will be a great day. But for now I am loving all of the bargain vests that I am finding! Did I mention the fact that they are super cute?


I searched and searched online and I was able to find a couple of stores that are selling them for very good prices!

Store #1: Target!

As if Target isn't super cute already, they have some very stylish vests online and in stores. Depending on whether you would want quilted or puffy, these vests will range from $35-$40. Not too shabby!

Store #2: Kohl's!

I am a huge fan of Kohl's! So when I went there for a little "treat" shopping you can imagine my excitement when I found their vest section! (P.S The vest pictured above is from Kohl's and only $20!). There are plenty of other options, depending on what you like your range will be from $20-$40!

Store #3: Old Navy!

Good ole' Old Navy. Now these vests are going to be slightly higher but no more than $40. Like the other stores they are going to have tons of options (cute ones of course). But also like the other stores, depending on what your taste is, these vests will range from around $30-$40.



I am absolutely in love with this trend and I hope that my findings help you to express yourself a little bit easier. My goal is to always find great style for great prices and I hope to have accomplished that today! Have a happy Thanksgiving y'all!

XoXo,

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs