Pages

Smile with Statements

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hello Lilies!

Statement necklaces have become more popular over the past few months and I am not upset about it! What I am upset about are the prices that some stores are selling these necklaces for. It can be so disappointing to see prices as high as $70 for a necklace when I am on a budget. Trust me, I would love to purchase J.Crew necklaces as much as the next person but it is just not possible right now. I know I am not the only one who feels this way, so I took it upon myself to do some research and look for REASONABLE prices. For those who do not know my budget for fashion is $134 a month so finding bargains is a must. I was quite happy with my finds and these stores can be found in your local areas!

1. WALMART

Yes, I said it. These beauties were found at Walmart! If you look in the jewelry department there are now sections for $10 statement necklaces and $5 ones as well. The one on the left was $10 and the right $5. And the best part? Not poor quality. A lot of people think that if the necklace is inexpensive it is terrible quality, and that's not true.


2. Maurice's

I had never been in a Maurice's until I started working there this past Summer. They are constantly putting all types of necklaces on their sale rack. The price of this stunner on the right? $6! Its originally retail price was $24 before it went on sale. It may take a short while before a statement necklace goes on sale but it is worth the wait!

3. Plato's Closet

I am aware that some are not fans of resale shops but every now and again you can come across a steal. I love when I can find a necklace similar to a J.Crew find and get it for only $4! That's right, $4! The great thing about resale shops is that someone else's considered "junk" can be your cute new treasure!







4. Kohl's

Kohl's is always having sales on their jewelry which makes it doable. I will not go over $20 for a necklace and luckily this one was only $16. They have a lot of different brands and depending on the type of brand will dictate the price. This necklace was Apt. 9 brand and their necklaces are usually on sale.



I will always be a lover of statement necklaces and I hope my research and searching has helped you gear up for this fall! I love putting them together with my outfits because they do just that, make a statement. So there you have it, budget friendly statement necklaces all under $45! Happy shopping!

XoXo, Katie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs