Pages

Black Friday Sales!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hello Lilies!

I am well aware that I am not the only one who went shopping on Black Friday and I am very happy that I did! I went to a lot of stores and really tried to get some good deals (like anyone would on Black Friday). I am proud to say that with all of the sales going on I only spent $75! Of course I could have busted the budget, but where is the fun in that?







First photo: Green sweater, $25-- American Eagle 
* American Eagle was having a sale where EVERYTHING was 40%! How could I resist? 

Second photo: Joggers, $20 -- Target
* Target was having the same sale as American Eagle with clothes. I WAS IN HEAVEN. 

Third photo: Polka dot sweater, $15 -- Target/ Green Shirt, $7 -- Target/ Tan pants, $25 -- American Eagle

Fourth photo: Shirts, $6 -- Target (Each were $3)

Fifth photo: Socks, $12 -- Target (Each were $3) 

Although I only stuck to two stores I am so happy about my purchases! They still have sales going on this weekend so your fashion on a budget is still possible! Definitely check these stores, along with others, out and enjoy your budget friendly purchases. I know that I am!

XoXo, 

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs