Pages

Flirty in the Fall

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hello Lilies!

I am a lover of skirts and a lot of people think once the cold weather hits the skirts make their way into storage never to be seen until spring. NOT SO FAST. Before you put those lovely skirts away think of the possibilities! Lots of stores have skirts in their fall collections and rightly so. There are plenty of ways to rock your skirts this fall season and lots of budget friendly skirts to be found!

1. Leather skirts are a must!

Leather skirts have been making their way to the top of my must have list. I tried to hold out as long as I could but how could I? Paired with a black riding boot or cheetah flats and you are on your way! Of course this is not real leather but a look a like will do just fine for me!

Skirt Price : $16
Store : Forever 21





2. Dress it up!

I don't know about you but every now and then I like to dress to impress. And if you work in a field or major in a field that requires you to do so, ROCK YOUR SKIRTS! I love to mix and match patterns and ankle boots make me feel sassy. Layering up on top compensates for the wearing of a cute skirt.

Skirt Price: $29
Store: The Loft


3. Skate into fun!

Skater skirts are very popular, especially in the summer, but pairing it with a sweater and some cute booties will fashion forward it into this fall season. I also love to pair my ankle booties with cute ankle socks to add a little flare where it is least expected. And don't be afraid to add a little pop with your statement necklaces.

Skirt Price: $18
Store: Kohl's



Don't be afraid to be bold and wild with your skirts this fall. Have a little fun and be you! Riding boots, leggings, and sweaters make your skirts doable this fall season. So you are free to be the fabulous person that you are! Even if you are on a budget! Stay beautiful and wild.

XoXo,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs